UPSC Civil Services IAS Main Exam, Forest Services IFS Phase II Admit Card 2023 Notice Out
The UPSC Civil Services IAS Main Exam, Forest Services IFS Phase II Admit Card 2023 was released on November 17, 2023. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official UPSC website.
|Application Begin||February 1, 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||February 21, 2023|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||February 21, 2023|
|Correction Edit Form||February 22-28, 2023|
|Pre Exam Date||May 28, 2023|
|Admit Card Available||May 8, 2023|
|Pre Result Available||June 12, 2023|
|IAS DAF Form Available||July 11-19, 2023|
|Main Exam Date||September 15-24, 2023|
|Admit Card Available||August 28, 2023|
|IFS Mains Admit Card Available
||November 17, 2023|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 0/- (Exempted)|
|All Category Female||Rs. 0/- (Nil)|
Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only.
NOTE : (Please note that the application fee is not refundable)
As of 01 August 2023, a candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years for the Indian Forest Service (IFoS) Phase II exam. The upper age limit is relaxed for certain categories of candidates, as follows:
- Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST): 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- Defense Services Personnel: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
The age relaxations are applicable cumulatively. For example, an SC candidate who is also an ex-serviceman would be eligible for a total age relaxation of 8 years.
Please note that the age relaxations are only applicable at the time of application. Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence to support their claim for age relaxation.
Here is a table summarizing the age limits for the IFoS Phase II exam:
|Category||Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Defense Services Personnel||21-35||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||21-42||10 years|
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Age: 21-32 years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Physical Standards: As prescribed by UPSC
The selection process for the Indian Forest Service consists of the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination: A written examination held to shortlist candidates for the Main Examination
- Main Examination: A written examination held to assess the candidates’ knowledge and abilities in various subjects
- Personality Test: An interview conducted to assess the candidates’ personality, suitability for the post, and leadership qualities
How to apply:
Candidates can apply for the UPSC Civil Services IAS Main Exam, Forest Services IFS Phase II through the online application form available on the UPSC website. The application form is usually available from February to March.
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions on the admit card before proceeding to the examination venue.
- Candidates must bring their admit card, a valid photo ID, and a black ballpoint pen to the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic devices, such as mobile phones, calculators, or laptops, into the examination hall.
- Candidates must adhere to the dress code prescribed by UPSC.
- Candidates must reach the examination venue well in advance of the starting time of the examination.
- Candidates must follow the instructions of the invigilators during the examination.
Contact information of UPSC Civil Services :
For any queries related to the UPSC Civil Services IAS Main Exam, Forest Services IFS Phase II, candidates can contact the UPSC at the following address:
Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi – 110010
OFFICIAL WEBSITE UPSC : CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
Download IFS Main Admit Card : Click Here
Download Main Admit Card : Click Here