State Bank of India Junior Associate JA Clerk Recruitment 2023 for 8283 Post Apply Online
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Associate (JA) Clerk in 2023. The bank is filling up a total of 8773 vacancies across the country. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications online at sbi.co.in from November 17, 2023 to December 7, 2023.
|Application Opening Date||November 17, 2023|
|Application Closing Date||December 7, 2023|
|Preliminary Exam||January 2024|
|Main Exam||February 2024|
|Result Declaration||March 2024|
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification approved by the central government as such.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 01-01-2024.
The selection process for SBI JA Clerk Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Preliminary Exam: The preliminary exam will be an objective type test with a duration of one hour. It will consist of three sections: English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability.
- Main Exam: The main exam will also be an objective type test with a duration of three hours. It will consist of four sections: English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and General Awareness with Banking & Economy.
- Local Language Test: Candidates who qualify the main exam will be required to take a Local Language Test. The test will be conducted to assess the candidate’s proficiency in the local language of the state or union territory for which they have applied.
Salary and Allowances State Bank of India
The starting basic pay for SBI JA Clerk is Rs. 17900/- (Rs. 16600/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates). In addition to basic pay, SBI JA Clerks also receive various allowances, such as house rent allowance, dearness allowance, travel allowance, and medical allowance.
|Category||Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|State/UT||Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||77||4||81|
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus : CLICK HERE