The Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board (RCRB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 635 posts for various positions at the Rajasthan State Co-Operative Bank Ltd. (Apex Bank) and various District Central Cooperative Banks (DCCBs), including:
Senior Manager – 1 post
Manager – 89 posts
Computer Programmer – 5 posts
Banking Assistant – 540 posts
|Application start date||October 18, 2023|
|Application Last date||November 17,2023|
|Written Exam||Held in December 2023|
|General, OBC, BC (CL)||Rs. 600/-|
|NCL, SC, ST, EWS||Rs. 400/-|
|Physically Disabled Person||Rs. 400/-|
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan Cooperative Bank
The eligibility criteria for each post vary, but the general eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Age limit: 18-30 years (relaxation applicable for reserved categories)
- Educational qualification: Graduate degree from a recognized university in any field.
- Computer literacy: Essential
Selection Process Of Rajasthan Cooperative Bank
The selection process will take two steps:
- Written Exam: The written exam will be objective in nature and will consist of questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English Language, and General Banking Awareness.
- Interview: Interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates from the written exam.
How to Apply
To apply for Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023, candidates need to visit the official website of RCRB (https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in/) and fill the online application form.
Name of Post
No. of Vacancies
Banking Assistant (Non TSP Area)
Banking Assistant (TSP Area)
Banking Assistant (Baran Sahariya)
Senior Manager (Non TSP Area)
Manager (Non TSP Area)
Manager (TSP Area)
Manager (Baran Sahariya)
Computer Programmer (Non TSP Area)
SALARY DETAILS OF RAJASTHAN COOPERATIVE BANK
The salary details for the posts being recruited for in Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
|Senior Manager||Rs. 34090-87370/-|
|Computer Programmer||Rs. 34090-87370/-|
|Banking Assistant||Rs. 17070-80230/-|
The pay scale includes basic salary, dearness allowance, house rent allowance, and other allowances. The actual salary drawn by an employee will depend on their experience and other factors.
In addition to the salary, employees of Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank are also entitled to a number of other benefits, such as:
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Leave benefits
- Educational assistance
- Transport allowance
- Meal allowance
Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank is a leading cooperative bank in India and offers a stable and rewarding career to its employees.
Here are the details of the posts being recruited for in Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023:
- Responsible for the overall management and operations of the bank’s branch or department.
- Oversees the work of other managers and staff members.
- Develops and implements business strategies.
- Manages customer relationships.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a bank branch or department.
- Manages a team of staff members.
- Provides customer service.
- Processes loans and other financial products.
- Monitors and analyzes financial data.
- Develops, maintains, and tests computer programs.
- Works with other IT professionals to implement and support new technologies.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems.
- Provides technical support to bank staff and customers.
- Provides customer service at bank branches.
- Processes transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, and loan applications.
- Maintains customer accounts.
- Provides information about bank products and services.
All of these posts are permanent positions and offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
SYLLABUS for Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
The syllabus for Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- Writing skills
- Number system
- Verbal reasoning
- Non-verbal reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
General Knowledge of Rajasthan
- Current affairs
The written exam will consist of objective-type questions from all four sections. The questions will be designed to test the candidate’s knowledge and skills in the respective areas.
Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully to understand the syllabus in detail.