Join Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (July 2024 Batch) Online Application Form
The online application form for the Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (July 2024 Batch) will be available from 13 October 2023 to 12 November 2023. To apply, eligible candidates must visit the official website of the Indian Army and click on the “Join Indian Army” tab. Then, they need to select the “Technical Entry Scheme” option and click on “Apply Online”.
On the application form, candidates will be required to enter their personal details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information. They will also need to upload scanned copies of their supporting documents, such as their birth certificate, educational certificates, and caste certificate (if applicable).
Once the application form is complete, candidates must submit it online. They will then receive a confirmation email with their application details.
|Online Application Starts||Starts: 13 October 2023|
|Online Application Ends||12 November 2023|
|Written Examination||December 2023 (tentative)|
|SSB Interview||February / March 2024 (tentative)|
There is no application fee for the Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (July 2024 Batch). This applies to all categories of candidates, including General, OBC, SC, and ST.
This is a recent change, as there was a nominal application fee for previous TES entries. However, the Indian Army has decided to waive the application fee for the TES 51 Entry in order to encourage more young people to apply for this prestigious program.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (July 2024 Batch)
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Gender: Male
- Age:16½ years to 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must meet the prescribed physical fitness standards.
To be eligible for the TES 51 Entry, candidates must:
- Be Indian citizens
- Be male
- Be between the ages of 16½ years and 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence (i.e., not born before 02 July 2004 and not after 01 July 2007)
- Have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
- Meet the prescribed physical fitness standards
Selection Procedure for Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (July 2024 Batch)
The selection process for the Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (July 2024 Batch) will consist of the following stages:
- Online Application: Eligible candidates must submit their online application form on the official website of the Indian Army.
- Written Examination: Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their online application form will be called for a written examination. The written examination will consist of two papers: English and Mathematics.
- Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview:Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for an SSB interview. The SSB interview will assess the candidates’ personality, leadership qualities, and suitability for a career in the Indian Army.
If you are selected for the TES 51 Entry, you will undergo a four-year training program at the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun. During the training program, you will learn about military tactics and strategy, as well as about leadership and management. You will also participate in various physical training and outdoor activities.
After successful completion of the training program, you will be commissioned as a Lieutenant in the Indian Army. You will be eligible for a permanent commission in the Indian Army, and you will have the opportunity to serve in a variety of challenging and rewarding roles.
The Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry is a great opportunity for young men to join the Indian Army as officers and serve their country. The course is challenging, but it is also rewarding. If you are interested in joining the Indian Army through the TES 51 Entry, I encourage you to apply online from 13 October 2023 to 12 November 2023.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE