- Online registration start date: October 05, 2023
- Online registration end date: November 05, 2023
- Preliminary examination date: To be announced
- Main examination date: To be announced
- PST/PET date: To be announced
The application fee for the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- General/OBC: ₹1000
- Female/SC/ST/EWS: ₹500
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online ( Credit / Debit card) / Offline Fee Mode Only
The Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 notification has announced a total of 1275 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) in the Bihar Police. The vacancy distribution is as follows:
- General: 441
- Scheduled Caste: 275
- Scheduled Tribe: 16
- Extremely Backward Class: 238
- Backward Class: 107
- Female Candidates of BC: 82
- Economically Backward Class : 111
- Transgender: 5
How to Apply Online:
To apply online for the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of BPSSC.
- Click on the “Online Application” link.
- Click on the “New User Registration” link and create an account.
- Login to your account to fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Nationality: Indian
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: For male candidates, the range is 20 to 37 years, and for female candidates, 20 to 40 years.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit.
The following steps would be included in the selection procedure for the Bihar Police SI Recruitment in 2023:
Preliminary Examination: The preliminary examination will be a multiple-choice objective type test consisting of two papers:
- Paper 1 on General Knowledge: This paper will cover topics such as Indian history, geography, polity, economics, general science, and current events.
- Paper 2 on Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude: This paper will cover topics such as logical reasoning, numerical reasoning, and analytical reasoning.
Main Examination: The main examination will be open to candidates who pass the preliminary examination. The main examination will be a descriptive type test consisting of four papers:
- Paper 1 on General English: This paper will test the candidate’s proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.
- Paper 2 on General Hindi: This paper will test the candidate’s proficiency in Hindi grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.
- Paper 3 on Law and Constitution: This paper will cover topics such as the Indian Constitution, the Indian Penal Code, and other relevant laws.
- Paper 4 on Criminology and Forensic Science: This paper will cover topics such as the nature of crime, crime prevention, and forensic science techniques.
Physical Standards Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who qualify in the main examination will have to undergo a Physical Standards Test (PST) and a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The PST will test the candidate’s height, weight, chest girth, and eyesight. The PET will test the candidate’s endurance, speed, and agility.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE