Assam Police Recruitment 2023 for 5325 posts
The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has released the notification for the recruitment of 5325 posts in Assam Police, APRO, Assam Commando Battalions, DGCD & CGHG, Prison Department and Directorate of Forensic Science. The online application process will start on October 15, 2023 and will close on November 1, 2023.
|Starting date of online application||October 15, 2023|
|Last date of online application||November 1, 2023|
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 has no application fee।
The following are the details of the Assam Police Recruitment 2023:
Name of posts:
- Constable (UB & AB)
- Driver Constable
- Grade IV
- Safai Karmachari
- Sub Inspector (SI)
- Other Posts
Number of vacancies: 5325 posts
Vacancy wise post details from the Assam Police Recruitment 2023 notification:
|POSTS||TOTAL NO. OF VACANCY|
|Sub Inspector of Police (UB)||17|
|Sub Inspector of Police (AB)||42|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Communication)||16|
|Constable (Dispatch Rider)||10|
|Assistant Squad Commander||5|
The following are the criteria for the various posts:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years as on January 1, 2023.
- The candidate must have the required educational qualification for the post applied for.
- The candidate must be physically fit and meet the medical standards prescribed by the Assam Police.
The selection process for various posts will consist of the following stages:
- Written examination
- Physical test
- Medical examination
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online through the official website of SLPRB, Assam at https://slprbassam.in/.
- The upper age limit for OBC and EWS candidates is relaxed by 3 years.
- The upper age limit for SC and ST candidates is relaxed by 5 years.
- The upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) candidates is relaxed by 10 years.
The educational qualification for various posts vary. However, the general educational qualification are as follows:
- Boatman: HSLC or Class 10 passed from a recognized board.
- Constable (UB): HS or Class 12 passed from a recognized board.
- Constable (AB): HSLC or Class 10 passed from a recognized board.
- Driver Constable: HSLC or Class 10 passed from a recognized board and must possess a valid driving license for LMV or MMV or HMV.
- Grade IV: HSLC or Class 10 passed from a recognized board.
- Havilder: HS or Class 12 passed from a recognized board.
- Safai Karmachari: HSLC or Class 10 passed from a recognized board.
- Sub Inspector (SI): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
The physical test for various posts will consist of the following:
- Height: For Male candidates 160 cm and For Female candidates 150cm.
- Chest: 79 cm for male candidates.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and chest.
- Running: 100 meters in 16 seconds for male candidates and 18 seconds for female candidates.
- Long jump: 3.9 meters for male candidates and 2.7 meters for female candidates.
The medical examination will be conducted by a medical board constituted by the Assam Police. The medical standards are prescribed by the Assam Police.
IMPORTANT LINKS :
OFFICIAL LINK : CLICK HERE
APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE